- How important is research for IMG to match?
- What kind of research should residency applicant do?
- How to obtain research experience for IMGs
- Getting publications
- Shaping your research CV for residency application.
- Is GRE required for MPH for those who have passed the USMLE
- Sample letter asking for research experience opportunities
- Sample transcript of biostatistics
- Can foreign medical graduates (MBBS or MD) apply for research in US?
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Importance of Research
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
Getting that clinical experience US Clinical Experience (USCE) is exceptionally useful for applications. It enhances your application a...
One of the most important documents you will ever make is a resume or CV (curriculum vitae) for short. As they say putting your best foot...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...