- How important is research for IMG to match?
- What kind of research should residency applicant do?
- How to obtain research experience for IMGs
- Getting publications
- Shaping your research CV for residency application.
- Is GRE required for MPH for those who have passed the USMLE
- Sample letter asking for research experience opportunities
- Sample transcript of biostatistics
- Can foreign medical graduates (MBBS or MD) apply for research in US?
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Importance of Research
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
Letters of recommendation are a necessity in application for residency. They are important because they help provide a personality to your...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
Step 1 is exceptionally powerful indicator of opportunities of interview. One cannot emphasize how important it is to score well on the ste...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Guardian of resident affairs ACGME is the watchdog that ensures that programs across the nation stick to standards that are set forth...
Introduction : Very often, there is a question of how much does a gap in your medical education affect your residency chances? Tho...