- How important is research for IMG to match?
- What kind of research should residency applicant do?
- How to obtain research experience for IMGs
- Getting publications
- Shaping your research CV for residency application.
- Is GRE required for MPH for those who have passed the USMLE
- Sample letter asking for research experience opportunities
- Sample transcript of biostatistics
- Can foreign medical graduates (MBBS or MD) apply for research in US?
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Importance of Research
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
Opportunities are present Sometimes, there are opportunities that are available which catapult your dreams on fast track to being a physicia...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
Importance of research when applying to a specialty Family medicine, internal medicine, psych, neurology.. The list of subjects that an ...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
2012 is here. As the new year rolls along, there is again renewed hope and interest in the match process. A few changes are in order f...
Introduction : Very often, there is a question of how much does a gap in your medical education affect your residency chances? Tho...