- How important is research for IMG to match?
- What kind of research should residency applicant do?
- How to obtain research experience for IMGs
- Getting publications
- Shaping your research CV for residency application.
- Is GRE required for MPH for those who have passed the USMLE
- Sample letter asking for research experience opportunities
- Sample transcript of biostatistics
- Can foreign medical graduates (MBBS or MD) apply for research in US?
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Importance of Research
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
Todays post is a short blurb about the importance of having a consistent name used on all of important documents. Often times one may no...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
Step 2 CS is an important exam for residency applicants. While American medical graduates do not have any issues passing this exam, many i...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
During my interview trail in two places was I asked about an "interesting" case. As I sit back and think of that interview, ...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...