- Letter Of Recommendation For Residency Applicants Made Simple
- Can we use old letters of recommendation?
- How to obtain email addresses of faculty or program directors (PD)
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation (LoR)
- Letter of recommendation (LoR) - 'to waive' made simple
- 10 ways to increase your residency chances using the letter of recommendation
- Relative importance of specialty specific letters of recommendation
- Sample MSPE or Dean's letter for IMG residency applicant
- Dont forget the Letter of Recommendation (LOR), thank you note!
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Letters of Recommendation
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
Introduction : Very often, there is a question of how much does a gap in your medical education affect your residency chances? Tho...
Todays post is a short blurb about the importance of having a consistent name used on all of important documents. Often times one may no...
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
A better alternative to MHA or MPH? This track may be better suited for international medical graduates who do not succeed in getti...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Opportunities are present Sometimes, there are opportunities that are available which catapult your dreams on fast track to being a physicia...