- Letter Of Recommendation For Residency Applicants Made Simple
- Can we use old letters of recommendation?
- How to obtain email addresses of faculty or program directors (PD)
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation (LoR)
- Letter of recommendation (LoR) - 'to waive' made simple
- 10 ways to increase your residency chances using the letter of recommendation
- Relative importance of specialty specific letters of recommendation
- Sample MSPE or Dean's letter for IMG residency applicant
- Dont forget the Letter of Recommendation (LOR), thank you note!
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Letters of Recommendation
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...
Convincing the program of your interest in the field There is no greater impact of commitment to a program than showing your interest ...
Getting that clinical experience US Clinical Experience (USCE) is exceptionally useful for applications. It enhances your application a...
One of the most important documents you will ever make is a resume or CV (curriculum vitae) for short. As they say putting your best foot...
When? The best time to take step 3 is when you feel you are ready for it. Ok, that was a cop out answer but ideally, the best time is som...
ELIGIBILITY OF JOB PROFILES AS USCE: CLASSIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MOST RECURRING ROLES. Aim To identify, categorize and exp...