- Letter Of Recommendation For Residency Applicants Made Simple
- Can we use old letters of recommendation?
- How to obtain email addresses of faculty or program directors (PD)
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation (LoR)
- Letter of recommendation (LoR) - 'to waive' made simple
- 10 ways to increase your residency chances using the letter of recommendation
- Relative importance of specialty specific letters of recommendation
- Sample MSPE or Dean's letter for IMG residency applicant
- Dont forget the Letter of Recommendation (LOR), thank you note!
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Letters of Recommendation
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...
Step 2 CS is an important exam for residency applicants. While American medical graduates do not have any issues passing this exam, many i...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
2012 is here. As the new year rolls along, there is again renewed hope and interest in the match process. A few changes are in order f...