- Letter Of Recommendation For Residency Applicants Made Simple
- Can we use old letters of recommendation?
- How to obtain email addresses of faculty or program directors (PD)
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation (LoR)
- Letter of recommendation (LoR) - 'to waive' made simple
- 10 ways to increase your residency chances using the letter of recommendation
- Relative importance of specialty specific letters of recommendation
- Sample MSPE or Dean's letter for IMG residency applicant
- Dont forget the Letter of Recommendation (LOR), thank you note!
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
Letters of Recommendation
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...
Step 2 CS is an important exam for residency applicants. While American medical graduates do not have any issues passing this exam, many i...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Letters of recommendation are a necessity in application for residency. They are important because they help provide a personality to your...
ELIGIBILITY OF JOB PROFILES AS USCE: CLASSIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MOST RECURRING ROLES. Aim To identify, categorize and exp...
During my interview trail in two places was I asked about an "interesting" case. As I sit back and think of that interview, ...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...