- 10 tips for a Stellar Personal Statement
- Writing an impressive personal statement
- Technical details of a personal statement
- 5 must have attributes of a personal statement
- Creative writing algorithm for residency personal statement
- The DO's of a personal statement (Infographic)
- The DONT's of a personal statement (Infographic)
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
Letters of recommendation (LOR) are exceptionally important part of the medical residency applicant package. Many IMG applicants seek US l...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Letters of recommendation are a necessity in application for residency. They are important because they help provide a personality to your...
Top IMG friendly states International medical graduates (IMGs) apply all over the country. However, application is a expensive process...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...
Getting a residency is getting tougher every year. The current match rate for international (foreign) medical graduates is close...