- 10 tips for a Stellar Personal Statement
- Writing an impressive personal statement
- Technical details of a personal statement
- 5 must have attributes of a personal statement
- Creative writing algorithm for residency personal statement
- The DO's of a personal statement (Infographic)
- The DONT's of a personal statement (Infographic)
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
A better alternative to MHA or MPH? This track may be better suited for international medical graduates who do not succeed in getti...
Step 2 CS is an important exam for residency applicants. While American medical graduates do not have any issues passing this exam, many i...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
One of the most important documents you will ever make is a resume or CV (curriculum vitae) for short. As they say putting your best foot...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
Todays post is a short blurb about the importance of having a consistent name used on all of important documents. Often times one may no...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...