Hello all, I have used some apps ever since my intern year. Though I dont solely rely on them for information, they are very hand in spur of the moment type situations.
Cool apps for iphone and ipod,
1. AF: atrial fibrillation guide, you wont belive how many afibs you will come across when you are on call or night float
2. pneumonia management tool (by ortho-mcnell-jassen, makers of levaquin), has Pn. severity index calc.
3. Med-calc for medical calculations all medical calculations
4. Epocrates free version for drugs mainly
5. Black bag, for medical news
6. cardio calc
7. convert units for free
8. GI calc
9. Heme Calc
10. neph calc
11. shots 2010 (immunization schedule)
12. Skyscape medical resources with online clinical manager (OCM) free.