- Do non-medical things count on your resume?
- Volunteering: An Untapped Opportunity for IMGs
- Preparing your CV/Resume for Residency
- CV, CAF and publications
- Keep your CV 'rolling' to ensure success.
- Difference between resume and CV for residency applicants.
- Influence of 'gap' in medical education / CV on residency match outcome.
- Addressing the Question of Gap in your CV
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
CV and Resume
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
Do you want to improve your CV with research experience? If you are considering applying for residency one of the ways to increase ...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
One of the most important documents you will ever make is a resume or CV (curriculum vitae) for short. As they say putting your best foot...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Top IMG friendly states International medical graduates (IMGs) apply all over the country. However, application is a expensive process...
Importance of research when applying to a specialty Family medicine, internal medicine, psych, neurology.. The list of subjects that an ...