- Do non-medical things count on your resume?
- Volunteering: An Untapped Opportunity for IMGs
- Preparing your CV/Resume for Residency
- CV, CAF and publications
- Keep your CV 'rolling' to ensure success.
- Difference between resume and CV for residency applicants.
- Influence of 'gap' in medical education / CV on residency match outcome.
- Addressing the Question of Gap in your CV
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
CV and Resume
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Letters of recommendation (LOR) are exceptionally important part of the medical residency applicant package. Many IMG applicants seek US l...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
Letters of recommendation are a necessity in application for residency. They are important because they help provide a personality to your...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...