- Do non-medical things count on your resume?
- Volunteering: An Untapped Opportunity for IMGs
- Preparing your CV/Resume for Residency
- CV, CAF and publications
- Keep your CV 'rolling' to ensure success.
- Difference between resume and CV for residency applicants.
- Influence of 'gap' in medical education / CV on residency match outcome.
- Addressing the Question of Gap in your CV
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
CV and Resume
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Know the Playing Field International medical graduates start at a disadvantage. They have visa needs, they have USMLE hurdles, language barr...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...
Discrimination by age is not permitted by the US laws. One cannot be simply refused a residency position because they are ‘too o...
Volunteering an untapped potential for IMGs As I sat down to analyze the characteristics of matched versus unmatched applicants, I c...