- 20 steps to boost residency match chances.
- How to fill ERAS, CAF and sample CAF
- How to secure residency even if you did not match
- Travails of an international medical graduate
- Year to year variations in IMG match rates
- IMGs future at stake? and Future of IMGs in US (IMGs no more?)
- Why is getting residency so difficult.
- Age limit for residency applicants?
- What are primary care specialties?
- Expediting the process of residency match
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Introduction : Very often, there is a question of how much does a gap in your medical education affect your residency chances? Tho...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
ELIGIBILITY OF JOB PROFILES AS USCE: CLASSIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MOST RECURRING ROLES. Aim To identify, categorize and exp...
After extensive internet investigation I have finally landed on what seems like the straight forward way to get a duplicate certificate from...
One of the most important documents you will ever make is a resume or CV (curriculum vitae) for short. As they say putting your best foot...