- 20 steps to boost residency match chances.
- How to fill ERAS, CAF and sample CAF
- How to secure residency even if you did not match
- Travails of an international medical graduate
- Year to year variations in IMG match rates
- IMGs future at stake? and Future of IMGs in US (IMGs no more?)
- Why is getting residency so difficult.
- Age limit for residency applicants?
- What are primary care specialties?
- Expediting the process of residency match
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
First Step to Opportunity or Misfortune Step 1 score has always been the initial point of decision for granting or not granting an inte...
USMLE Step 1 score has been analyzed in a previous article and while step 1 is a huge factor is deciding the interviews and match chances...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...
MSPE stands for Medical School Performance Evaluation. It is a document that describes your performance in the medical school. Since the t...
Hi folks, Today I came across a very interesting and useful piece of information which I wish to share. Many people have questions reg...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
--> ALABAMA Requires a limited license to work in a residency program Board of Medical Examiners' Administrative Rule...
Often I see folks having difficulty with the CAF on ERAS. This is a relatively simple form and the most problems encountered are in areas li...