- 20 steps to boost residency match chances.
- How to fill ERAS, CAF and sample CAF
- How to secure residency even if you did not match
- Travails of an international medical graduate
- Year to year variations in IMG match rates
- IMGs future at stake? and Future of IMGs in US (IMGs no more?)
- Why is getting residency so difficult.
- Age limit for residency applicants?
- What are primary care specialties?
- Expediting the process of residency match
- Getting Started
- Secrets of Match Success
- CV and Resume
- The Interviews
- IMG Friendly Lists
- USCE and Observerships
- Importance of Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Choosing the Right Program
- Personal Statement
- Visa Issues
- Genuine Observerships
- Resources for Residents
- Residency Chances Calculator
- Tips from Invited Experts
- IMG friendly states
- Alternatives for IMGs
- Other Useful Links
- About Me and Testimonials
HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand
As a response to my past article, On writing to the department chief , I had several folks ask me what kind of letter should on...
This is a list of programs that do not participate in the NRMP match. The data was compiled from FREIDA and tabulated based on states and...
An important question that comes to every residency applicants mind is how important is it to go for a second visit? Or how important is p...
In the first part of the article, I spoke about masters as an option for foreign medical graduates either before or as an alternative to...
Letters of recommendation are a necessity in application for residency. They are important because they help provide a personality to your...
Introduction : Very often, there is a question of how much does a gap in your medical education affect your residency chances? Tho...
AIM : T o ascertain which fellowships are most competitive for internal medicine residents after training. DATA : M eta-analysis of d...
Guardian of resident affairs ACGME is the watchdog that ensures that programs across the nation stick to standards that are set forth...
Opportunities are present Sometimes, there are opportunities that are available which catapult your dreams on fast track to being a physicia...
A better alternative to MHA or MPH? This track may be better suited for international medical graduates who do not succeed in getti...