Thursday 31 March 2011

On J1 visa premium processing

Found this on the USCIS website

What petitions and applications are part of the Premium Processing Service?

At this time, INS has designated only the Form I-129, (Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker), for Premium Processing. Classifications within the Form I-129 eligible for Premium Processing are:
␣ E-1 Treaty Trader; 
␣ E-2 Treaty Investor; 
␣ H-2A Agricultural Worker 
␣ H-2B Temporary Worker 
␣ H-3 Trainee 
␣ L-1 Intra-company Transferees 
␣ O-1 and O-2 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability or Achievement 
␣ P-1, P-2 and P-3 Athletes and Entertainers; and 
␣ Q-1 International Cultural Exchange Aliens.

On July 30, 2001, INS will add the following categories to the Premium Processing program:
␣ H-1B Temporary Workers in Specialty Occupations; 
␣ R-1 Temporary Workers in Religious Occupations; and 
␣ TN NAFTA Professionals.

INS will continue to review the program and assess its ability to incorporate other employment -based petitions and applications into the program.

So for now, there is NO premium processing for J1 visas

This information is current as of March 31, 2011. check for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOT Topics ! Popular by Demand